The Paletteers Art Club, Inc. was formed in 1961 by a group of five local artists who met on a regular basis for painting sessions. After several months, they decided to form an art club to promote the highest standards in original works of art by artists in the community, and to encourage the practice and appreciation of fine art.
Purpose and Goals:
The Club continues to support fellowship among its members, provide public awareness, stimulate creativity, raise standards of excellence and promote the arts in Adams County.
Write your caption here
Write your caption here
Paletteers Art Club Provides:
Association With Local Artists:
Make new Friends!
Places to Exhibit:
The Club sponsors several exhibits in the greater Denver area.
Demonstrations and Lectures:
Learn new techniques and improve your skills with guest artists at every general meeting.
Win cash awards at club sponsored, open, and juried fine art shows.
When available, workshops provide an opportunity to gain additional artistic information from well-known instructors.
Art Shows & Sales:
A chance to sell your paintings.
Membership in the Club Consists of Active and Associate Members
Are those actively engaged as an artist and may become a member upon payment of dues and will be required to submit three pieces of Fine Art to the Executive Board for jurying. If accepted, he/she will be given the privilege of signing up for available exhibits. If not accepted, he/she will be given the opportunity to be re-juried at a later date.
Are businesses, organizations or individuals who are interested in encouraging and supporting art in general, and the Paletteers Art Club, Inc. in particular.
Benefits of Membership in the Paletteers Art Club
Places to exhibit and sell your art work
– The Club sponsors several on-going exhibit sites in the North Metro Denver area.
Demonstrations and Lectures– Members can learn new techniques and improve art skills with guest artists at every general meeting.
Association with local artists
– Members can make new “Art” friends and learn from other local artists.
Fine Art Shows
– The Club sponsors at least two Fine Art Shows each year. These shows are usually juried and cash awards are presented. Miniature shows with opportunities to sell cards and bin pieces are often held in conjunction with our Fine Art Shows.
– The Club publishes a monthly newsletter with updates on shows and exhibits, minutes from the last Club meeting, and other articles of interest to the members.
– Workshops provide opportunities to study with well-known instructors from throughout the U.S.
Social Media– Our website, www.paletteers.com, provides the opportunity for members to exhibit artwork on the internet, and our Facebook page keeps members updated on current Club events.
– Members of the Paletteers Art Club participate in a variety of community service projects from mural painting to working with children and senior citizens on art projects.
Paletteers Art Club is a non-profit organization. Our yearly dues of $30 are payable on or before May 31st.
Many of the programs and projects offered by the Paletteers Art Club are made possible by grants from the S.C.F.D. (Scientific and Cultural Facilities District) through the Adams County Cultural Council.New Paragraph