Dianna Wilson, Artist
12750 Yates Street
Broomfield, Colorado 80020
I have been an artist all of my life, in fact one of my fondest memories of my childhood was being chosen to draw Santa Claus on all of the blackboards in my school when I was in the fourth grade. I continued my education by attending the Columbus College of Art and Design in Ohio.
Some of my favorite projects:
- Teaching painting workshops for children at the Broomfield Children’s Library
- Teaching Intergenerational painting workshops at the Broomfield Comm. Center Teaching a program called “Memories in the Making” at Broomfield Skilled Nursing
- Having the opportunity to paint an eleven foot mural depicting 100 Years of War at the Broomfield Veteran’s Museum which was dedicated in June, 2003
- Creating a program involving local Boy Scout troops to paint public benches
throughout Broomfield to make them wonderful pieces of art
Some of my Honors:
- Best Artist of Broomfield County for the 2003 Broomfield Enterprise Gold Awards
- Best Activist of Broomfield County for the 2005 Gold Awards.
- 2005 Heart of Broomfield Award for the Arts.
- 2005 Broomfield Days Poster winner with my painting titled “The Field”
- Nominated for the Rex Morgan Award in 2006 through the SCFD for Broomfield County
- I have won numerous awards for my paintings
- My paintings are hung in collections throughout the United States, China and Japan.
- I am President of the Paletteers Art Club
- Past President of the Broomfield Art Guild
- Founding member of the Public Art Committee for the City and County of Broomfield
- Led an effort to restore the Historical Brunner Farmhouse
My artwork can be viewed at the following locations:
- Art Gallery 3698 3698 W 72nd Ave Westminster
- St. Anthony’s North Hospital 2551 W 84th Ave Westminster
- Donelson Ciancio Goodwin & Juarez, P.C. 8001 Arista Place Broomfield
- MAC Center 3295 W 72nd Ave Westminster
- The Brunner Farmhouse 650 Main Street Broomfield